1958 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible
The Chevrolet Corvette was first introduced in 1953. Since then, 6 generations of Corvette have been produced.
This is a 1958 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible which has been professionally restored to absolute show standards.
- Silver blue exterior paint with white cove
- Blue‐Gray upholstered interior
- 283 cubic inch CS code motor
- White vinyl soft top
- 290 HP Factory Rochester fuel injection system
- Correct steel wheels and hub cups
- Factory hard top
This particular model was awarded 99.2/100 points at a National Corvette Restorers Society event. It has also won the Arkov-Duntov Award of Excellent which is the highest standard a Corvette can possibly obtain.
This beautiful model is only of only 144 Corvettes produced from the factory with the exceptionally rare 'Heavy Duty' breaking system. It has a mileage of 63,111.
A beautiful example of the classic American car, in excellent condition.